Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator
Join MortgageDepot, one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! Our knowledgeable staff and digital lead generation platform are our best assets, reaching out to prospective leads and ensuring our company’s success in the mortgage industry.
MortgageDepot is currently looking for a motivated, experienced Senior Mortgage Loan Originator for our Pennsylvania branch.
- Utilize MortgageDepot’s digital platform, social media resources and self-sourcing methods to attract prospective clients.
- Educate clients on loan products offered through MortgageDepot, outlining fees, repayment options and other loan terms.
- Assess clients’ loan eligibility status using their tax returns, credit scores and other required documentation.
- Act as a liaison between loan clients, lenders and real estate agents to facilitate a smooth transaction.
- Network with real estate agents, attorneys, financial professionals and previous clients to increase client base.
- Remain up-to-date regarding interest rates, market trends and guidelines set forth by government agencies and private lenders.
- Supervise Junior Mortgage Loan Originators.
- Manage in-person and virtual meetings with clients and real estate agents.
- Active NMLS license in Pennsylvania
- A minimum of one year of experience as a mortgage loan officer or similar position
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with FHA, FHMLC, FNMA and VA loan programs
- Knowledge of mortgage software, such as Calyx Point
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter personality who excels in customer service and lead generation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Bilingual skills are a plus
What We Offer to Our Employees
- Immediate compensation
- A fast track MLO training program to enhance experience
- An automated pricing engine to perform job tasks accurately
- A digital lead generation system
- Competitive rates and fees to attract clients
- Relationships with local real estate agents to increase referral base
- An in-house marketing department
If you are interested in our Senior Loan Officer Position, contact our office to submit your resume.