MortgageDepot is one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, according to Inc. 5000. Our digital approach has taken the mortgage industry by storm, streamlining loan processing for our employees and clients alike.
MortgageDepot is currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Office Assistant to be an integral part of our rapidly growing team in Pennsylvania. The MLO Assistant will work side-by-side with loan originators to ensure a smooth application process for our clients.
- Conduct administrative tasks on behalf of our Loan Originators and Loan Processors.
- Provide general information about our services to clients while referring complicated matters to the appropriate individuals or departments.
- Obtain pertinent documentation from clients to verify loan eligibility.
- Utilize our electronic system to accurately input qualification data collected from clients.
- Review complicated loan files to identify problems with the application before submission.
- Assist our sales and marketing departments in daily operations.
- A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A detail-oriented approach to task completion.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic workplace.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a group.
- Excellent customer service skills with a problem-solving approach to resolving client issues.
- Adept at Microsoft Word, Teams, Excel and Outlook.
- At least one year of financial services experience is a plus.
- At least one year of experience as a loan processor is a plus.
What We Offer to Our Employees
- Immediate compensation.
- A fast-track MLO training program is available to employees who are interested in expanding their skills.
- A unique and relevant approach to the mortgage industry that contributes to our company’s continued expansion.
- Digital tools that allow our employees to perform job-related tasks.
If you are interested in becoming MortgageDepot’s next Mortgage Loan Office Assistant, contact us to submit your resume.