MortgageDepot takes an innovative approach to loan processing, utilizing digital resources to serve clients in the most efficient way possible. Our advanced methods have made MortgageDepot one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
MortgageDepot is currently seeking an experienced Closing Coordinator to join our growing team in Pennsylvania. This position works primarily in the final stages of the loan process, ensuring that all aspects of closing are in place for successful completion.
- Manage daily closing queue and independently prioritize rush tasks.
- Develop and follow a checklist to streamline the closing process.
- Collect paperwork required for closing, and review loan packages for accuracy, completeness and program compliance.
- Obtain required document signatures using eSign methods.
- Coordinate with the title company, underwriters and other involved parties to ensure an on-time closing for clients.
- Answer Quality Control (QC) Clear to Close requests promptly.
- Troubleshoot issues that might affect a smooth closing process.
- Manage pertinent reports obtained from third-party vendors.
- Run credit reports upon request.
- Schedule property inspections.
- Manage insurance requirements, HOA requirements, contingencies and warranties.
- Comply with loan audits and post-closing requests for additional documentation.
- Provide continuous updates to all parties connected to the closing process.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent. A bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of two years of real estate or mortgage industry experience.
- Understanding of real estate titles, deeds and the closing process.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
What We Offer to Our Employees
- Immediate compensation.
- A fast-track MLO training program is available to interested employees.
- A digital approach to the mortgage industry, streamlining the closing process.
- Collaboration with local real estate agents that contributes to a steady client base.
If you are interested in becoming a Closing Coordinator with MortgageDepot, contact us today to submit your resume.